You won't be left disappointed when you book your youth group stay with YHA. With accommodation sited in enviable locations throughout England and Wales, your young explorers have access to all the space they need for outdoor adventures.
Our great locations, friendly staff, comprehensive facilities and low prices are all part of why groups keep coming back to us year on year.
Plus, our flexible options mean that whether you want a self-led break or for YHA staff to provide all or just some activities, fancy self-catering or would rather sit back and relax while we provide breakfast, picnic lunches and evening meals, we can offer you a residential that is tailored to suit the needs and budget of your group.
Thanks to our unique Breaks Programmes, no child needs to be left behind. We can offer support for young people with challenging lives.
In order to ensure your residential is just right we recommend that you talk through the options available to you with an experienced advisor who can arrange a free hostel pre-visit or a phone call at a time to suit you.
- Low cost accommodation and low cost food
- Accessible urban group sites and remote rural accommodation
- Self-led breaks available
- The option to bolt-on exhilarating adventurous activities with our expert adventure partners or engaging ground team building activities with us.
- Hostels can provide activities, or are near to activity providers
- Dorms for younger members and private rooms for leaders
- Our Breaks Programmes could offer support for your group
- Safeguarding children is our priority and we work closely with the DBS and the NSPCC to ensure that our child safeguarding practises are over and above those required by law
- Free young person’s group membership
- Pre-visits including optional overnight stays available
- Self-catering kitchens and dining rooms
- Meals available
- Packed lunches available
- Low cost dorm rooms
- Private rooms for youth group leaders
- Classrooms/breakout areas
- Drying rooms
Multi Activity package
Full of challenges for the brain and body, our Multi-Activity packages are designed to engage participants through practical PE based activity.
Action Adventure package
Amazing adventures in the great outdoors don’t come much better than this. Our Action Adventure package is designed to make the most of the natural world around us and as a result really takes the challenges up a level.
Perfect for groups looking to fill free time, our bolt-on activities can easily be added on to your YHA stay. Available as half-day and full-day options, we offer an exciting range of activities that are designed to entertain and engage all ages and abilities.
Group friendly facilities
All of our group hostels provide the facilities you need plus a few extras you probably wouldn’t anticipate.
Perfect for groups wanting the flexibility to do their own thing, our self-led breaks give you the freedom you want but with the advantage of YHA accommodation, meals and facilities.
Food and drink
To keep energy levels high we offer a delicious groups menu of breakfasts offer a delicious groups menu of breakfasts.