YHA Winter residentials launch events
15th January 2018 at YHA London Lee Valley
19th January 2018 at YHA York
Working alongside The Learning Away programme, we are championing the powerful benefits achieved by taking your school residential during the winter months. Come along and join us and we will share evidence of the transformative impacts and how YHA can help your school achieve high quality residentials for low costs.
The days are planned to be relaxed, and to provide you with practical tips and inspiration for taking a winter residential.
- 10am - Arrivals and coffee
- 10:30am – YHA greeting and an introduction to Winter Residentials
- Presented by Joe Lynch, YHA Commercial Director
- 10:45am – Learning Away presentation – The benefits of Winter Residentials
- Presented by Kim Sommerville, Learning Away Campaign Co-ordinator, LOtC
- 11:15am – YHA School Trips presentation – What YHA do and how we
can deliver an extraordinary residential
- Presented by Mike Sabin, YHA Group Sales Manager
- 11:30am – Fundraising presentation – How can YHA support you?
- Presented by Jean Kerry, YHA Breaks Co-ordinator
- 11:45am – Q&A
- 12pm to 1pm – An opportunity for activities and networking
- 1pm – Lunch
To register your interest please complete the form below.