The British Isles is one of the best larders there is and we do our best to use as much ethically grown food as possible within our menus. All of our fresh beef, chicken, lamb, pork and turkey carries the Red Tractor accreditation which assures traceability, animal welfare and sustainability. Plus, we demand strict standards of safety and food hygiene throughout our network.
There’s plenty of variety in our menus too. For example, in the evening we serve both a cold buffet and a hot buffet, offering a choice of meat or vegetarian main course. What’s more, all meals are served with two different vegetables and fresh fruit is always available.
To ensure you make the most of your activities, and to keep tummies from grumbling, we will endeavour to be as flexible as possible with your meal times to fit in with your itinerary, and with prior notice we will happily cater for any special dietary requests.
That’s right, we care as much about fuelling their bodies as we do about fuelling their imaginations.
- Hot foods including sausage, bacon and eggs
- Toast with preserves
- Selection of cheese/cold meats
- Fruit juice
- Coffee and tea
- Fresh fruit and yoghurt
- Fresh sandwiches
- Fresh fruit
- A packet of crisps
- Chocolate biscuit bar
- Mediterranean vegetable lasagne
- Jacket potato & filling
- Salad bar, vegetables and carbohydrate selection
- Orange sponge and custard
- Fresh fruit salad
- Choc ice
Flexible catering options
- With prior notice, we can cater for special dietary requirements, including the use of Halal meat.
- Fresh fruit and water is always available at meal times and no added sugar cordials can be made available if requested.
Ready to book?
Our dedicated team is here to help you along the way