If you’re thinking rural ideals, seaside retreats or city hideaways, somewhere safe to keep your bike, hang up your climbing gear, or to kick off your walking boots, meeting room space to call your own, gorgeous surroundings to gaze over whilst enjoying a drink from our café bar, or a base for a good night’s sleep after a busy day of adventures, you’re looking in the right place.
Based in amazing locations throughout England and Wales and offering great facilities, we are experienced in providing groups of all shapes and sizes flexible breaks that are perfectly tailored to their needs and budget.
Whether you select a self-led break or take YHA-led activities, opt to self-cater or choose for YHA to provide breakfast, picnic lunches and evening meals for you, our experienced Group Activity Advisors are here to help you plan your ideal residential in a hostel that will meet your requirements.
Thanks to our unique Breaks Programmes no young person needs to be left behind. We can offer support for young people with challenging lives.
In order to ensure your residential is just right we recommend that you talk through the options available with an experienced advisor who can arrange a free hostel pre-visit or a phone call at a time to suit you. Contact us today to find out more.
- Low cost accommodation and low cost food
- Accessible and remote rural accommodation
- Self-led breaks available
- The option to bolt on exhilarating adventurous activities with our expert adventure partners or engaging team building activities with us
- Hostels can provide activities or are near to activity providers
- Dorms for younger members and private rooms for leaders
- Our Breaks Programmes could offer support for your group
- Safeguarding children is our priority and we work closely with the DBS and the NSPCC to ensure that our child safeguarding practises are over and above those required by law
- Pre-visits including optional overnight stays
- Meals available
- Packed lunches available
- Low cost dorm rooms
- Private rooms for group leaders
- Classrooms/breakout areas
- Drying rooms
Designed to enable group leaders to create their own stay, our Discovery package offers a flexible programme of fun, challenging and memorable experiences that can be tailored to support the needs of your group.
Packed with opportunities to gain hands-on learning experiences in authentic historical settings, our history packages are designed to deliver inspiration and immersion as you discover Britain through the ages.
There’s no better way to learn about geography than to experience it up close! Our hostels can be found on riversides, moorland, coasts and forests, and make the perfect bases for learning about the forces that shape the natural world.
Action Adventure Package
Amazing adventures in the great outdoors don’t come much better than this. Our Action Adventure package is designed to make the most of the natural world around us and as a result really takes the challenges up a level.
Perfect for groups looking to fill free time, our bolt-on activities can easily be added on to your YHA stay. Available as half-day and full-day options, we offer an exciting range of activities that are designed to entertain and engage all ages and abilities.
Perfect for groups wanting the flexibility to do their own thing, our self-led breaks give you the freedom you want but with the advantage of YHA accommodation, meals and facilities.
Take your outdoor adventure to the next level
Our dedicated team is here to help you along the way